Monday, June 15, 2015

Wall Flower


Dreams of fountains that burst quietly
the dimmers of winter call a certain type of glow
A stage of stills where the patterns were
assembled to build ladders of life

Electric circuits through silk thread
around small glass fingertips
polished of their distinguishing characteristics

Felt wheels soaked with watered talcum powder
a blanket of grazing animals in
a forget me not transfer of forgiveness

Pockets of change that fill a monastery of past harmonies
dancing around the under-side of stones
carried across oceans of time

from ancient cities with their palms open to a master of fantasy
skimmed from the top of twilight falling about my memory
I lift my eyes that glisten with galaxies

Gleaning air and water mixed with light and stirred
Inhabiting lyrics to fold into
my suitcases with forests of rain misting ashes curling
a tiny disguise preening the water of shrimp
in their emergence from the wallpaper.